I want to share our news of the second round of the Youth Hacking 4 Freedom contest. This contest gives youngsters the chance to compete in a fun way, while also learning more about Free Software, improving their coding skills, and even winning prizes.
YH4F in a nutshell:
- Participants must be 14-18 years old and should register at YH4F website.
- The registration is open till the end of year, Saturday, 31 December 2022. httpw://yh4f.org
- Six winners will be awarded again with cash prizes and a trip to Brussels.
- The competition takes place online. The Award Ceremony is in Brussels.
- The coding period starts on the 1st of January 2023 and ends on the 30th of June.
Website with more info about the competition: Youth Hacking 4 Freedom - FSFE
It would be great to see people from our community participate.