A nice opportunity for young software freedom hacktivists:
The Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) is a charity that empowers users to control technology. To inspire the younger generation to software freedom, the FSFE is organising the coding competition ‘Youth Hacking 4 Freedom’ (YH4F), where teenagers from all around Europe have the chance to compete in a fair and fun way. The winners receive a cash prize and a trip to Brussels with other young hackers.
- Participants must be 14-18 years old and should register at yh4f.org
- The opening event will be hosted on 10 October 2021.
- Registration will be open until 31 October 2021 .
- Six winners will be awarded cash prizes (2 x 4.096€, 2 x 2.048€, 2 x 1.024€) and a trip to Brussels.
- The competition will take place online. The Award Ceremony will be in Brussels.
All the details can be found here: Youth Hacking 4 Freedom: Coding Competition for teenagers about to start - FSFE