Want to Meet Up?

Hi. I tweeted a few of you who said I should post here. It’s kinda intimidating but here goes.

I’m from Singapore, now passing through Tirana. I used to hang out a bit at HackerspaceSG and was part of DIY Bio SG. We mostly played with microbes and taught people how to extract DNA from themselves.

Anyone wants to hang out, grab an ice-cream, or something? I’d love to get to know some of you and hear about the awesome things going on here.

I’m leaving 29 Aug 2018. Chat soon, I hope!

I’m at +436607857667 on Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber in case you want to text me for any reason.

2 Likes

Hi @alexalexyang, apologies if this intimidated you, that is not the intention we created the process :slight_smile: . The idea is that a lot of people want to come at the hackerspace and it is not easy to coordinate at an individual level.
August is a really slow & hotr month and the majority of the members take vacations and go to the beach. I’ll ping you on your mobile and if you are still around I’ll be more than happy to show you the hackerspace and some interesting spots in Tirana.

R.S