Three free e-book copies of "Ansible for DevOps" for Open Labs

devops

(Justin W. Flory) #1

Hi Open Labs!

A long time ago, I asked Jeff Geerling if he would be willing to share free copies of his Ansible for DevOps e-book with the Open Labs Albanian community; he gladly obliged and shared three free e-book copies of his book for Open Labs!

Ansible for DevOps is a great resource to learn more about a configuration management tool called Ansible. Ansible helps with deploying applications to infrastructure, managing multiple machines, and automating configuration management. It’s a powerful and great tool to learn. You can learn more about Ansible on their website.

He shared a coupon code with me that is valid for three uses. I figured one could be used for a common digital library in the hackerspace, but I’m not sure what Open Labs would like to do with the other two copies. I started this thread to figure out how to share these with you all, or if there is someone who is especially curious about learning Ansible.

Let me know how I can get these to you all. And thanks Jeff for sharing the free copies of his book! :tada: