openSUSE Conference 2018

openSUSE Conference 2018 is the annual community event for openSuse. It’s a conference that brings together community members from all around the world for 3 days. This year the conference will take place in Prague, Czech Republic from May 25th to May 27th. Call for papers is open starting from today until April 21st.
More info you can find on the conference’s website or the registration form. Registration is free.

As a member of The Fedora Project, I know how important events that bring together users and contributors are.

3 Likes

I’d really like to be there, since Prague is not that hard to get to and I missed every conference since then. It’s a bit tight with OSCAL but that’s manageable.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this Mariana. It is important now to support members with or (more important) less publik speaking experience to apply and be there which will lead to more benefits for our local Linux community. I’m at the disposal of anyone that needs help on applying.

R. S

3 Likes

I got a talk and workshop about Identihub, Git and SVG accepted and will be attending the conference as a Mozilla Tech Speaker. Anyone else attending from @Members and others?

3 Likes