Mozilla Festival 2017 Call for Papers until 1 August

https://mozillafestival.org/proposals

The eighth annual MozFest will be held in London, from Friday, Oct. 27 to Sunday, Oct. 29. MozFest is an annual celebration of the open Internet movement. It’s where passionate technologists, educators, and makers come together to explore the future of the open Web.

MozFest sessions cover a wide range of topics, but share two important qualities: they are interactive and inclusive. Successful sessions are not lectures or presentations with slides, but are designed to challenge and encourage audience participation.

Sessions may have anywhere from 3 to 25 participants, with a vast range of abilities and ages. Everyone at the festival is welcome to attend your session.

Anyone may submit a proposal for MozFest 2017. Once you have submitted your session, it will enter an open curation process on GitHub. All information you submit here, except your email address and Twitter handle, will be publicly available on GitHub. Mozilla may contact you via email in regard to your submission.

In addition to English, this year we are accepting proposals in Spanish, French and German.

Topics and Spaces this year are:

• Decentralization
  • Digital Inclusion
  • Open Innovation
  • Privacy and Security
  • Web Literacy
  • Youth Zone

If you have any questions, please email festival@mozilla.org.

Submission deadline: August 1, 2017

Thanks Elio. Me and Giannis applied.

Thanks for sharing Elio. I also applied for a session with Boris. Hopefully all the applications get approved.

R.S

1 Like

I also applied.

Good luck guys :smiley: