Lightmeter Localisation

Hello everyone,

If you are into localisation and would like to start contributing to a new, cool Open Source project here is where you can start: translate.lightmeter.io

More about the project here: lightmeter.io

You would be translating using weblate and you should be able to pick up one of the existing languages, Abanian, German, Portuguese and Spanish or add your own language of choice ( Greek is quite popular I hear :wink: )

If you have any questions I would be happy to help :slight_smile:

Suela.

4 Likes

Hello Suela,
Thanks for letting us know all about the Lightmeter-translation. Since, I am interested in translating the Greek language, I would like to know if you were able to enable it, because you have already mentioned it, but I it wasn’t in the main page.
Thank you :smiley:,

Since we had the opportunity to talk this through directly with @kristinakvn, who already picked up Greek :star_struck::rocket: there is no public record on the next step here.

So, every logged-in user should be able to see a “Start new translation” button to add a new language for each of the available components (Backend and Frontend).

If you experience any problems with that feel free to ping me on Telegram :slight_smile:

Suela.

1 Like