Ftesë për trajner/ Digital Security

Përshëndetje të dashur,

CRD(Civil Rights Defenders) do të zhvilloj në Serbi një workshop për digital security dhe na duhet një person (pse jo nga Open Labs menduam) që dëshiron të ligjërojë rreth Digital Security. Datat dhe detajet e hollësishme i gjeni më poshtë:

These activities are part of EIDHR grant for a project in Serbia implemented by Civil Rights Defenders for the period January 2018 – December 2019.

The name of the project is “Who defends defenders?” and it will focus on increasing capacities of HRDs (primarily NGOs) to work in a safer and more secured environment, by developing procedures and practices for online and office security.

We will include 15 different NGOs and develop tailor-made trainings for them, according to our (CRD’s) standards.

First step in the project implementation is to organize Training of trainers (ToT), together with Peter Öholm, from the Human Rights Defenders at Risk Department/ Stockholm office. ToT will take place in Belgrade at the end of March in the week of 26-30 March (exact dates to be announced soon). We will have ToT both for the trainers for this project and for a project in another country that we’ll have a programme in during 2018 (15 trainers in total). Ideally, we would have 6 trainers from Serbia and 1-2 trainers from Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo.

Trainers would attend this training and then we would hire them to conduct tailor-made trainings for NGOs (paid per day) and to work on developing Guidelines that we would present at the final conference at the end of the project, that could be later used by other NGOs, which were not directly involved in this project.

Konsultohuni dhe më ktheni përgjigje (optimalja sot).

3 Likes

Thank you Kiki for sharing this. I’m interested to participate.

R.S

3 Likes

It very important that the person appointed can be simultaneously a spokesperson for OL activities and its goals as Albanian first hackerspace.

Best regards,

P.s. Thank you for your willingness <3 @rskikuli

As one of the persons from Albania that participated in the event I will share my experience in the next members meeting with a special focus on issues directly related to a community like Open Labs.

R.S

2 Likes

If possible, I would like to participate as well to this meeting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The meeting is members only, I suppose you can propose another meeting if you want to share something.

@rskikuli Not much value to mention the members meeting in the public section of the forum I guess.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there would be objections related to the fact that I opened a new thread at the members area if I did.

@Kiki you can easily initiate a meetup where you and I can share what we learned and how it can be of value for Open Labs :slight_smile:
I wil not be able to engage until end of May due to many Open Labs activities going on.

R.S

1 Like

Opps I haven’t read it carefully and now I realized that it is a members meeting. Sorry again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes