From Prototype to Production 18th of October 6pm

The founders of German-Japanese startup Mobile Garden are giving a presentation about the development of their product and startup. Further infos follow.

2 Likes

Thank you Chris. @all some info: I meet with Chris some days ago in Tirana and he proposed to share his knowledge about prototype development.

R.S

Hello Open Lab Members,

we, Akiko from Japan and I, from Germany, are staying in Tirana during October. We are happy to connect with the local makers and developers scene and would like to introduce ourselves and our project called Mobile Garden (www.mobilegarden.org), which turned from a hobby DIY project into a small company. We´d show some pictures of the prototyping process and talk about the challenges and learnings briefly. Also we bring some Japanese and locals snacks.
18th of October, 6pm.
Looking forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

Hello @Chris on 18th of October we have another event scheduled is in our wiki. Can we do it on saturday?
In the meanwhile if you want to visit our hackerspace before just let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Sidorela

Hi, sure. Sorry for my misscheduling. Saturday 6pm works fine too. Visiting Hackerspace before would be good. To find it for sure next time :slight_smile:
Cheers, Chris

2 Likes

Here is the link to our wiki. More details will be added soon: https://wiki.openlabs.cc/faqja/From_prototype_to_production

R.S