Flock to Fedora 2017

Flock to Fedora is the annual conference that brings together all contributors of the Fedora Project. All contributors come together, discuss new ideas, work to make those ideas a reality, and continue to promote the core values of the Fedora Community: Freedom, Friends, Features, and First. This year Flock - Fedora Contributor Conference 2017 will be held in Cape Cod, Boston, USA from August 29th until September 1st. From our local community in Albania, @jonaazizaj and I are joining the conference.

Flock - Fedora Contributor Conference 2017

• Dates: August 29 - September 1, 2017

• Main Website: flocktofedora.com

1 Like

Awesome to know that both of you will be coming to Flock this year! :smile: Looking forward to seeing you both in Cape Cod!

3 Likes

@marianaballa @jonaazizaj @jflory7 have you seen the FedRTC project? I would be interested in trying it with you while here in Tirana and getting feedback about it from people you meet at Flock.

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard about it until now! I’m no longer in Europe until at least a while, but if you have some docs on how to use it or what the use cases are, I’d be happy to look into it deeper. However, if we want to discuss this more, probably best to do it in a new thread.

1 Like