Our next LibreOffice Conference will take place from September 23-25, 2021 (and it’ll be online, due to the ongoing pandemic situation). LibreOffice developers, supporters and users from around the world will share their work, ideas and suggestions. And we’ll have fun with online social events and more!
- The logo should be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. Attribution will be given on the conference website and other materials, but you agree that the logo can also be used without attribution where there is limited space (eg on T-shirts and stickers).
- The design must be original and should not include any third party materials.
- Both monochrome and colour formats are essential for submission.
- Submissions must be in SVG format.
- The design should reflect the LibreOffice community.
- The logo should avoid the following things:
- Brand names or trademarks of any kind.
- Illustrations that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libellous.
- Sexually explicit or provocative images.
- Violence or weapons.
- Alcohol, tobacco, or drug use imagery.
- Discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against groups or individuals.
- Religious, political, or nationalist imagery.
- The logo should follow the LibreOffice Branding Guidelines.
Hopefully there are some good proposals from the local community as well