CSSconf EU/JSconf EU 2019 - Berlin, Germany

(Mariana Balla) #1

Hi everyone,

I just came across on Twitter with these two events happening back to back in Berlin in May/June 2019. I would recommend them to everyone who is interested on the field of web development (whether they are a beginner or an experienced developer). I’m pasting below some info for both conferences from their websites. I realized that the CFP for both events is closed but in case someone is considering attending the events as a guest I thought that it might be worth sharing them. :wink:

May 31st - CSSconf EU:
“Dedicated to everyone who loves and writes CSS: On May 31st 2019, CSSconf EU will gather the international CSS community in Berlin, Germany. This is your chance to meet top-notch engineers & web designers, world-class speakers, and CSS-loving people at this one-day, one-track conference.”

June 1st-2nd - JSconf EU:
“JSConf EU is a professional, not-for-profit, labour-of-love conference for the JavaScript community. It’s a two day affair, with many related side events in the days surrounding it. JSConf EU is an invitation for the community to come together and for new people to get to know and join the community.”

For both conferences there is number of scholarships provided. Both conferences have the same scholaship application form. You can check more info and a few FAQs here: https://2019.cssconf.eu/scholarships/

Cheers,
Mariana