Cloud service providers (reliable and good prices)

Hello,

I’m looking to find a cloud service provider that is reliable and not very expensive.
I’ve already tried opening an account with Hetzner but they refused my order (security reasons they said) and also tried with Linode but my bank has blacklisted their service (same reason) and therefore I can not open an account with them.
So anyone using another service that offers quality and it is pleased with, would appreciate if you would let me know.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,

Aulona K

1 Like

Google Cloud eshte shume i mire te jep 300 dollare free trial per 3 muaj , ka dhe shume community aktiv , ke dhe shume kurse.
Microsoft Azure eshte opsioni numer 2 , ky te jep 200 dollare per free Trial , ke dhe Microsoft learn qe jane shume me vlere sidomos per Azure dhe Github , DevOps.
Amazon opsioni numer 3 , skam shume eksperience me kete por dhe ky te jep rreth nje vit free trial per gjera bazike. Shpresoj te te ndihmojne.

1 Like

Netcup.eu :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Aulona. I was wondering if you are also putting into equation the track record of ethical practices from the companies as a criteria? Do they mishandle the data? What about the level of sustainability from their data centers - do they use renewable energy? Do the companies you are searching for tend to have a monopolistic approach, which as result gives business away from small providers? I know it is not an easy task, but the more we ask for such criteria in public the closer we are to a more ethical internet :slight_smile:.

R.S

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion.

What are some services that fulfill such criteria? People are usually more interested in answers rather than in asking questions. If such ethical service providers (if any) also have cheaper prices and better services than the non-ethical ones, then we would really be closer to a more ethical internet. People usually don’t like to pay more for the ethical features.

There is a list here: GitHub - libresh/awesome-librehosters: A list of nice hosting providers and here https://libreho.st/ (for some reason it does not load today). Pricing varies based on features as it is the case with proprietary offerings that have a variety of prices and features.

R.S

1 Like

This seems good too: https://contabo.com/